It’s amazing how Sherlock’s beauty changes throughout the show. In s1 he’s otherworldly, he’s beautiful but it looks like he comes from an other planet. In s2 he looks much more masculine but still cold and unaccessible. In s3 though. He laughs, he cries, he’s often frightened and panicked. A lot of people thought that he was never as beautiful as in HLV. That’s because he’s finally allowing himself to be human and in love and his heart is breaking and he has never been more beautiful.
- 6am: Oh what a wonderful dream to wake up from. Now I'll give you five story ideas.
- 1am: You're tired? Well I'm sorry but I must keep these ideas coming until it's almost 4am and you're dozing off on your computer/notebook.
- Shower: I know how you can solve this plot hole.... with this scene.
- In a store: That person over there looks like OC... oh! This gives me an idea! Who cares if you have nothing to write it down with.
- At a party: Wow... here's a great way to word that scene you can't get down. Too bad in five minutes you won't remember much more than two sentences. From different paragraphs.
- Timed test: You know what would be great? Instead of this happening, this happens and I am so glad this brilliant idea makes you want to write and not focus on this geometry question!
- While writing at a decent time: Yeah, I got nothing.